“BRAKING PERFORMANCE YOU CAN DEPEND ON – STOP AFTER STOP”
When your trailer is equipped with Dexter’s DX Series Electrically controlled hydraulic brake actuator, you can be assured that years of engineering expertise, precision design work and rigorous product testing are going to work with every brake application. It’s braking you can depend on. When it comes to your trailer’s braking system, Demand Better. Demand Dexter.
- Unlike surge actuators, the pressure output to the brakes corresponds directly with the voltage output from the brake controller, delivering smooth, proportional braking.
- All aluminium body for strength and resistance to corrosion
- All stainless steel asteners
- E/H 1000 Model -1,000 psi E/H 1600 Model -1,600 psi
- Requires a four wire trailer hookup and minimum 9 amp hour break away battery.
- Uses DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid
- Dimensions : 270mm long x 140mm wide x 178mm high
- Bolt mounting pattern 250mm 63.5mm